Vehicle Wrapping and Signs – Kings Lynn – Norfolk
Wesigns believe that knowledge and understanding is the key to a unique visual interpretation of your company image…
Vehicle wrapping and signs based on the Norfolk – Cambridgeshire border, provide services all over the UK and Ireland.
We offer a wide range of signage related services including:
- Specialising in vehicle wrapping and signs Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Cambridge, Peterborough and across East Anglia
- Signs, Sign Writing, Vans, Cars, Lorries, Boats. (Fleet Graphics across the UK)
- Vehicle Wrapping – Car wrapping – Van wrapping – Sticker bomb – Fleet vehicle advertising
- Chapter 8 Conspicuity Markings (Chevron Kits)
- Fascia Signs. Wood, Aluminium, Foam, Composite Panel (Dibond), Acrylic
- Exhibition Displays
- Printed signs – Acrylic signs – Metal signs
- Printable health and safety signs
- Flags – Feather flags
- Window Graphics
- Window Tinting
- Stickers – Health and Safety stickers
- Health and Safety signs
- Business Cards and Flyers
- Rebranding and Web design
- Wide Format Digital Print
With a combination of innovation, technology and our professional friendly atmosphere throughout, you will be confident that you are in the best hands to help boost your business!
Our knowledge and understanding of the graphics industry for vehicle wrapping and signs and our qualified and friendly staff, help Wesigns continue to grow and drive forward, giving you the best in customer satisfaction and reliability.
Wesigns also specialise in B2B sub contract installation services. So if you have a wrap job that you just can’t fit into your busy work schedule or don’t have the skills to do it yourself give us a call, we will be pleased to assist anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
Our vehicle wrap training includes Avery Dennison, 3M, Metamark and Dynamic Digital Imaging(Totally Dynamic).
Digitally Printed Vinyl Wraps/Colour Change.
Vehicle wrapping is a vinyl colour change that is not permanent and will not cause damage to the car’s paintwork. Instead, it offers protection against fading and stone chips, acting as a second skin of protection for the car’s paintwork. The vinyl can be removed and will leave no marks after removal.
Vehicle wrapping will change the exterior colour of your car with no paint needed and, as it’s not permanent. But you will have to change the details on your vehicles V5 (log book).
Your vehicle can be wrapped in a wide variety of colours – your imagination is the only limitation.